Last Year Early Bird rates Sold out in 24 hours !
BUY NOW if you want to take advantage of this very Limited Offer!
Just 3,000 Early Bird Subscriptions Available for over 33,000 Households
Last fall’s ReLeaf Program was such a roaring success the St. Joseph County Board of Commissioners decided to DOUBLE !!! the number of incredibly low priced Early Bird Subscriptions for County residents. Last year Early Bird subscriptions sold out virtually in 24 hours !
The Early Bird Subscription includes 100% of same Benefits and Features as the regular priced Program. The Board of Commissioners and County Council have Banned ALL Burning in St Joseph County and needed to provide an affordable and quality alternative for county residents.
The Board of Commissioners and County Council have subsidized subscription rates so that you can have an affordable and dependable service to collect your leaves this Fall. To encourage compliance with the Leaf Burn Ban, the County Council increased the fine structure for burning up to $1,000.00 per occurrence for first offense.
Your Premium ReLeaf Program includes:
Fall Program Passes – Up to 5 passes beginning Oct 18th thru Dec 18th ***
Spring Program Pass – Single Pass beginning 3rd Monday in May following the Fall Program
***Fall 2020 Early Bird Subscribers received a total of up to Six (6) Passes for the Specially Discounted Rate as weather permits additional Bonus Passes !
Think you don’t need Five Fall Passes to keep your yard Clean & Leaf Free ???
Last Fall – Ninety-nine (99%) of all Subscribers had leaves out for every Pass !
All Subscribers Receive:
- Advance Email & Text Alerts – Notify you of service schedule updates
- Pre and Post Delivery notifications – Reminders when you need them and Service Delivery notification upon completion
- Proof of Service Verification – Date & Time Stamped Pictures/Field Inspectors/Historical volume by address by pass
- 24/7 Hotline Call Center – Provides Knowledge Base for all your questions
- Informative Website – Answers for Anything & Everything regarding the program
- Municipal Quality Fleet – Guaranteed Dependability when conditions turn inclement
- Over 100 years experience – Management Team/Crews have over 100 years experience
- Live Subscriber Call Center – Subscribers receive a Hotline number that provides 24/7 Call Center access for Q&A’s
St. Joe County Leaf Program has the Largest Private Municipal Leaf Vac Fleet Nationwide
St. Joe County Recycling is the ONLY Vac Fleet in Indiana & Michigan with Automated Vacs
We have collected over 3,000,000 cubic yards of leaves in rain & snow !
See Terms of Service for all conditions and details.
Subscriptions are per resident address and sharing subscriptions is Prohibited. Subscription sharing is cause for immediate subscription termination without refund and permanent exclusion from future programs. All subscribers are required to participate in Subscriber Identification Program.