Last Year Early Bird rates Sold out in 24 hours !
Record Early Bird subscriptions sold 1st day.
More Early Bird rates were sold in the first twelve hours available than in all of last fall.
BUY NOW if you want to take advantage of this very Limited Offer!
Last fall’s ReLeaf Program was such a roaring success the St. Joseph County Board of Commissioners decided to DOUBLE !!! the number of incredibly low priced Early Bird Subscriptions for County residents. Last year Early Bird subscriptions sold out virtually in 24 hours !
The Early Bird Subscription includes 100% of same Benefits and Features as the regular priced Program. The Board of Commissioners and County Council have Banned ALL Burning in St Joseph County and needed to provide an affordable and quality alternative for county residents.
The Board of Commissioners and County Council have subsidized subscription rates so that you can have an affordable and dependable service to collect your leaves this Fall. To encourage compliance with the Leaf Burn Ban, the County Council increased the fine structure for burning to up to $1,000.00 per occurrence for first offense.
Your Premium ReLeaf Program includes:
Fall Program Passes – Up to 4 passes beginning Oct 18th thru Dec 18th ***
Spring Program Pass – Single Pass beginning 3rd Monday in May following the Fall Program
Fall 2020 Early Bird Subscribers received a total of up to Six (6) Passes for the Specially Discounted Rate as weather permitted additional Bonus Passes !
Think you don’t need Five Fall Passes to keep your yard Clean & Leaf Free ???
*** Last Fall – Ninety-nine (99%) of all Subscribers had leaves out for every Pass***
All Subscribers Receive:
- Advance Email & Text Alerts – Notify you of schedule updates
- Pre and Post Delivery notifications – Reminders when you need them
- Proof of Service Verification – Date & Time Stamped Pictures/Field Inspectors
- 24/7 Hotline Call Center – Provides Knowledge Base for all your questions
- Informative Website – Answers for Anything & Everything regarding the program
- Municipal Quality Fleet – Guaranteed Dependability when conditions turn to inclement weather
- Over 100 years experience – Management Team/Crews have over 100 years experience
- Live Subscriber Call Center – All Subscribers receive a customer PIN number that provides 24/7 Call Center access for Q&A’s
The St. Joseph County Leaf Program has the Largest Municipal Leaf Vac Fleet in the US
St. Joe County Recycling is the ONLY Vac Fleet in Indiana & Michigan with Automated Vacs
We have collected over 3,000,000 cubic yards of leaves in rain & snow !
See Terms of Service for details.
Subscriptions are per resident address and sharing subscriptions is Prohibited. Subscription sharing is cause for immediate subscription termination without refund and permanent exclusion from future programs. All subscribers are required to participate in Subscriber Identification Program.